Datamation Foundation is running the Awaz Uthao Campaign in North-East Delhi. In this relation, the Foundation has formed women’s collective group to enhancement of women’s safety. The group supports the women in distress including situations of sexual harassment/assault and rape. The collective is not only support the victim but also work on the preventive measures for the crime of such nature.
Departments like DTC, MCD, NDMC, DDA and Delhi Police is part of Stake holders committee.
Following activities have been done under Awaz Uthao Campaign project by GRC Datamation Foundation:
- 1. Timely conducting community meeting and other regular meeting with Stakeholders. .
- 2. Formed the women collective and stake holders committee in the catchment area of GRC Datamation.
- 3. Regular awareness is being done through different media like poster, plays (Nukkad nataks).
- 4. Facilitating the process of safety audit and organizing safety walks in the catchment area.
- 5. Liasioning with other stakeholders
- 6. Capacity building of the groups.
- 7. Coordination with consultants and supervisors in forming the stakeholders committee.
- 8. Documentation of all process and activities and its regular reporting
- 9. Organizing public events and follow up
Training is given to male and female representatives to monitor the community for cases of violence